This project contains samples and reusable code for accomplishing interesting scenarios in WPF. All of the samples will (eventually) be included in the single DemoApp click-once download.
Currently, this project demonstrates
- Rendering UI on multiple threads.
- Snapping bitmaps to the pixel grid.
- Writing a customize bitmap source.
- Decoding IEEE floating point numbers.
- Mitigating "airspace" issues in WPF applications.
In depth discussions of these topics can be found on my blog, at http://blogs.msdn.com/DwayneNeed